Renting a villa in Krabi, Thailand versus staying at a hotel during your visit may be a difficult decision to make. However, if you look at the pros and cons of both options, you can make your decision with confidence.
Pros and Cons of Staying in a Hotel in Krabi, Thailand
Staying in a hotel is always an inviting idea, but examine the pros and cons a little more closely to make sure it’s what you really want to do.
- There are hotels in Krabi, Thailand to fit any budget and most have high standards.
- Room service is available.
- Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Most hotels have in-house restaurants, bars, workout facilities, and pools.
- Some hotels provide in-house entertainment.
- There are some hotels that sit right on the beach of the beautiful Andaman Sea.
- Airport transfers are usually free.
- Many hotels will help you plan an itinerary for your stay in Krabi.
- Hotels can be expensive. You have to pay for your food and drink.
- Because it has everything you need, you may not venture out as much, which means you will lose the valuable experience of meeting the locals and trying out real Thai cuisine.
- Your personal space is limited to your hotel room.
- You have to share the pool with other hotel guests.
- Hotels will cater to your tourist needs, but that will prevent you from living amongst and like the locals.
Pros and Cons of Staying in a Villa in Krabi, Thailand
Just like the hotels, there are pros and cons of staying in a villa in Krabi, Thailand.
- If you are traveling on a budget with perhaps just one other person, renting a private villa could be a little pricey.
- It’s harder to find a villa that sits right on the beach.
- You may have to find a tour company to help you plan your itinerary.
- If the villa doesn’t provide it, you will have to learn about the transportation system in Krabi.
- Not all villas come with swimming pools.
- Usually, there are no workout facilities in a villa.
- If you are traveling with several friends, renting a private villa can be cheaper than staying in a hotel.
- Space, space, and more space: hotel rooms have very limited space, but villas offer varying sizes of multi-room homes. These include bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchens, terraces, living areas and patios.
- You can rent villas of any size. Smaller ones are great for a small family, and larger ones are perfect for family reunions, wedding parties, and a friends’ getaway.
- Villas come with private kitchens, so you can have fun cooking your own meals. It is cheaper than paying for meals in a restaurant, and, if you have certain dietary concerns, cooking for yourself is important.
- Going grocery shopping for your own food gives you a chance to meet the locals and learn about real Thai food and ingredients.
- Many villas come with their own private pools and beautifully landscaped gardens.
- Security is provided by privacy fences.
- There are spa and concierge services available at some villas.
- Holiday villas frequently come with air-conditioning, Wi-Fi, international cable T.V., DVDs and DVD players, books, and beach equipment.
- Many villas provide housekeeping services.
Weigh the pros and cons of both options and decide where you think you will be most comfortable. However, know that more and more people are deciding to rent a serviced private villa when making their vacation plans, believing that their vacation experience will be greatly enhanced and enjoyable.
Krabi Riviera Villas in Krabi, Thailand: Top-Rated Service Villa Rentals
If you are looking for a serviced private villa rental company, Krabi Riviera Villas offers private saltwater pool villas throughout Krabi Province, both on private beaches and in quiet residential areas. Each individual villa has its own unique architectural design, beautifully landscaped gardens, a privacy security fence, a terrace and/or patio, fully equipped kitchen, and spacious living areas. All come with a complete set of amenities, including international cable T.V., Wi-Fi, DVRs and air-conditioning, private chef if wanted, and spa services.
The concierge and staff are available 24/7 to answer any questions or take care of any needs you may have. They also arrange for provide transportation to any place in Krabi Province, and are always ready to help you plan your itinerary.
To view all of the vacation rental homes offered by Krabi Riviera Villas throughout Krabi, Thailand, visit Krabi Riviera Villas.