Aerial sightseeing by helicopter over Krabi, Thailand is a fabulous way to see the beauty of the Andaman coast. It is a luxurious and wondrous experience to spend time in this extraordinary part of the world. Because you are paying for a helicopter charter, you make all the decisions as to where you would like to go and for how long. You can even ask some air charter companies to have the doors removed so you can take photographs without constraints (but not without restraints).
Some of the more popular places tourists choose to fly over, include the following.
- Koh Panyi is a limestone island with a village built on stilts over the water, with walkways and platforms surrounding it. Homes, businesses, a mosque, and even a football field stretch out over the Andaman Sea. It is a true marvel.
- James Bond Island at Phang Ng Bay, also known as Koh Tapu, is where the filming of “The Man with the Golden Gun” starring Roger Moore took place.
- Railay Beach has some of the most dramatic limestone cliffs in Krabi Province. With its beautiful mangrove forests and beaches, it is a remarkable sight from above.
- Chicken Island or Poda Nok Island is a limestone mountain with a rocky protrusion that looks like the head and neck of a chicken. It is a beautiful island with a vast variety of tropical corals and marine life.
- Poda Island or Koh Poda is also shaped like an animal – a turtle! A tiny island, approximately one kilometer in diameter, it boasts incredibly clear turquoise waters and virgin white sand.
- Phi Phi Island has been rated as one of the top ten most beautiful islands in the world. Helicopter highlights include the Maya Bay, Pileh, and the Inner Sea with its shimmering emerald waters.
Some of the best times to arrange helicopter flights over Krabi, Thailand are early morning or sunset, for maximum viewing pleasure.
Let Krabi Riviera Villa Arrange Your Tours and Excursions
Staying at one of the luxury vacation homes offered by Krabi Riviera Co., Ltd is highly recommended because of the beauty of their vacation rentals and for the amenities provided. The staff will arrange for helicopter tours, as well as other tours and excursions. Visitors can be assured that they only work with licensed tour operators who have excellent reputations.
In addition, villa guests can enjoy their own private saltwater pool, beautiful gardens, patios, and large, spacious living areas. All of the properties have Wi-Fi and international cable TV. You can choose to stay in a villa located on a private beach or in a quiet and safe residential area. Security fences surround all of Krabi Riviera Villas properties.
For more information about the luxury villas offered by Krabi Riviera Co., check out their website at www.KrabiVillas.com.