If you decided you want to travel to Krabi, Thailand in 2015, here are the 10 top things to do in Krabi for the New Year.
- Go sea kayaking: Not only is it good exercise, but also seeing Krabi while kayaking will give you an up close and personal view of its famous mangrove forests, crystal clear water, and its limestone cliffs.
- Visit the Night Market: For authentic, safe, and delicious Thai food, visit the night market at Khong Kha pier. Suggested foods to try are spicy green papaya salad, fried noodles, Pad Thai, and grilled red snapper. The menus are printed in English.
- Take a course at a Thai cooking school: If you love the hot, spicy, and delicate flavors of Thai food, you should enroll in one of the several Thai cooking schools throughout Krabi, Province. Some offer half-day, and some offer full-day classes.
- Go wreck diving: Explore sunken ships for treasure, airplanes, and motor vehicles for a look at the past. You’ll also see Krabi’s abundant marine life firsthand.
- Visit Tham Phra Nang Nai cave (The Diamond Cave): Explore the Diamond Cave via a long wooden boardwalk. There you’ll see fantastic limestone formations and walls of sparking quartz.
- Go rock climbing: Railay Beach is a great place to go to rock climb, whether you are a beginner or an experiencing climber.
- Attend a Thai kickboxing (Muay Thai) bout: Muay Thai is the national sport of Thailand, with athletes starting training as children. Watch a spirited bout at the Ao Nang, Krabi Muay Thai Stadium.
- Go snorkeling: Almost all of the islands of Krabi are ideal for snorkeling, where you will delight in the varied and colorful marine life and sea coral.
- Visit the floating village of Koh Panyi: This limestone island is built on stilts with an entire village sitting on platforms that jut out over the Andaman Sea.
- Stay at one of the affordable luxury villas offered by Krabi Riviera Villas. It will be the best present you can give yourself for the New Year, and one of the most unforgettable.
Krabi Riviera Villa Arrange Your Tours and Excursions
Staying at one of the luxury vacation homes offered by Krabi Riviera Co., Ltd promises to be everything it says it will be. You can swim in your own private saltwater pool, in a villa either on a beach or in a quiet residential town. You can cook in a full-equipped and modern kitchen, or have a professional chef cook for you. You can hold a family reunion, or snuggle up with your new spouse. To see all of the wonderful amenities and locations throughout Krabi Province, check out our website at www.KrabiVillas.com.
All of us at Krabi Riviera Company wish you a prosperous and healthy New Year!